Tony T. McDaniel, CPA, CBB, BBN, ABC – President
As our President, Tony has extensive knowledge and experience in business sales and acquisitions. His broad based industry background includes working with companies in manufacturing, distribution, service, construction and retail. A summary of his credentials and experience is as follows:
- CPA (no longer practicing public accounting)
- Certified Business Broker
- BSN Certified (Broker Services Network)
- BBN Certified (Business Brokers Network) – established 1981
- ABC Certified (Advocates Business Consultants) – four decades of business broker experience
- Member of Chamber of Commerce
- Former VP of a large, regional Public Accounting Firm
- Prior employment with Ernst & Young – a large international accounting firm
- BS, Accounting – Pennsylvania State University
- Thirty-two (32) years broad based business experience working with closely held companies up to $100+ million in annual revenues
- Business Sales and Acquisition expert
- Accounting, auditing, financial reporting & due diligence expertise
- Outstanding supervisory and project management skills
- Time sensitive and deadline oriented
- Assist buyers with securing corporate financing
Cristopher Maragos, CBI, CBB, SBC, Lifetime CBI – Vice President
Cris brings over 23 years of business brokerage / advisory experience across a broad spectrum of small to medium-sized manufacturing, distribution, retail and service companies. Cris attended The Ohio State University and is a Certified Business Intermediary with extensive Merger and Acquisition skills. Cris is also a long-time member of the International Business Brokers Association and actively participates in semi-annual conferences held throughout the United States. In 2016 the IBBA presented Cris with the honorable “Lifetime” Certified Business Intermediary distinction administered to only about 60 intermediaries in the world. Cris originally earned his Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) credentials in 2001, which is granted to a select group of individuals who are seasoned in the industry, have completed hours of course work related to the sale of a business and have passed comprehensive exams. Cris is also the prior owner of multiple successful companies.
James B. Posca, ChFC – Senior Business Associate
James is a graduate of Temple University with a B.A. in Marketing and Risk Management. James resides in Philadelphia, PA and has extensive financial planning experience including coordination of investments reviews, in-depth portfolio analysis and evaluation, customer-based service, and a broad range of retirement investment planning. James is a successful client service provider and understands the needs of both buyers and sellers.
Lori A.Sexton, CPA – Senior Sales Executive
Lori’s 25 years of experience has focused on manufacturing, distribution, service and financial industries both nationally and internationally. She has extensive experience in financial accounting and analysis, due diligence, risk management along with other areas of merger and acquisition experience. Lori has undergraduate degrees in Communications and Accounting with Edinboro University of PA and Slippery Rock University of PA, respectively.